EFFECTIVE DATE April 29, 2020.
Scope of Policy
Store collects a range of information from Customers in the course of doing business both via the Site and in physical store locations. This information includes the following:
- Name, address, email address, phone number, age, IP address, and identifiers associated with cookies
- Financial information required for placing online orders via the Site
- Transactional information regarding products purchased or liked
- Internet activity involving how you use, access, or interact with the platforms
- Location information provided by you or derived from your interactions with the platforms, subject to the settings on your device or browser.
- Inferences regarding your preferences or other characteristics
Store collects User Information when you register with the applicable rewards or loyalty program, use your rewards or loyalty benefits, shop online, or participate in activities on the Site. When a Customer accesses the Site, Store’s web servers and applications may automatically record and track the data made available via the Internet concerning the Customer which is anonymized and not personally identifiable or collect information using cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technology including but not limited to your IP address, web browser type, merchandise and content viewed, and dates, times, and locations of actions.
Subject to limits imposed by applicable law, Store reserves the right to retain your User Information for any business purpose including, but not limited to, legal or record retention requirements, analysis, or backups.
How Information is Used
Store collects, maintains, and sells or shares User Information within Store and with its affiliates and third-party vendors and service providers for the purposes listed below. Store does not control the privacy policies or practices of third parties and is not responsible for the information they may collect or the content of their sites. You should review the specific privacy policies of third parties for more information.
- Enhancing and carrying out business operations.
- Identifying and verifying proper user access to the data and functions within the platforms.
- Making contact with the user as necessary.
- Processing and completing purchases and product deliveries.
- Operating the technology platforms.
- Present relevant marketing, special offers, promotions, coupons, surveys, and advertisements.
- Respond to questions submitted by the user.
- Service providers conducting business on Store’s behalf such as gift cards, analytics, employment application processors, and fraud prevention.
- Manage Customer participation in the applicable rewards or loyalty program.
Store retains the right to disclose User Information (i) when required to do so by law, (ii) when acting on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or property of Store, its employees, Customers, or other individuals, or (iii) in responding to an emergency situation.
You may choose not to provide information when requested. You may also opt out of receiving electronic communications, correct and update your information, or cancel your account. To opt out of receiving electronic communications, please follow the “Unsubscribe” link in the email communication provided in the materials you received from Store. To update the information you provided to Store, please login to your account at WEBSITE to edit your profile.
Store maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your nonpublic information and uses various Virus Protection, Firewalls, and Activity Logs as additional security mechanisms. While Store takes various security measures to protect the privacy of the information you submit, we cannot guarantee that computer hackers, security failures, or other attacks will not compromise the confidentiality of your information. We will continue to maintain our dedication to protecting your privacy and data.
Transferability of Information
In the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your User Information may be among the assets transferred. You will be notified by means of a notification posted on this site for at least thirty (30) days of any such change in the ownership or control of your personal information.
Children Privacy Protection
Store does not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 16 years old. Parents or guardians who believe that a child has provided personal information without their consent should contact Store at ______. If Store becomes aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided information, such information will be deleted.